Thursday, September 07, 2006
Today was a day full of love. Never felt more loved by my loved ones. It was lovely. =P (yes. I'm blabbering cos I'm happy.)



First it was an outing with my supergirls. Haha. I loooooove you people so much. It's so sweet of them to be willing enough to meet me on such a short notice and at such a short time just to catch up with each other and of course; to see me puke at tamp interchange. Thanks a lot Firah and Aisyah. It must've been super sickly gross to see me in that state. Eww. Thanks for the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf catch-up session. (i pity tea leaves. they are always left out cos people usually mention Coffee Bean only)
And don't mind the nostalgic sms in the morning and the hugs ok. I mean it when I say I love you girls. =D
Then it was more love with my grasspatch. Okok. I know might say, "Blahhh she's a load of bull,". Today she whines about her boyfriend; the next she'll love him to bits and pieces. But I honestly feel that's what's supposed to happen. There are ups and downs. And besides; one of the ways to actually make a relationship go on ( i believe) is not to keep things to heart too much. I'm no perfect being myself. I can honestly say I'm no supergirlfriend in a relationship. Live and let live. I'm glad things went well today between me and him. But I still do agree that time and time again; the tiffs and arguements take the worse of me and sometimes it does wane me out a lot.
We went to John Little Mega Sale at Expo; and it was great. I bought lingerie and we met my Mum & Dad there. (family love too! haha) Then the both of us went to CWP to watch Little Man (this time we weren't cheapskates. we paid for the movie ok!) Nonsensical but funny. Nice. Better than Date Movie. Eurgh.
Even if he doesn't read this I think I owe him an apology for having taken matters to heart yesterday. And I'm glad to see that at least a small part of him is changing. Instead of dragging it far; we don't really give each other the cold shoulder. I'm learning to at least let it out for awhile then forget it too. It feels better; the hurt doesn't stay longer than it should. I think it's really helping us a lot.
I guess what's important is that we both learn to appreciate. Which girl doesn't wish and want to be pampered and spoilt sick with love, adoration and gifts? I'm just like any one of you. (and if you say you're not like that, kiss my anus ok) To many of you; a guy treating you to the movies is practically a norm; a must; a regular. But not me. I do at times, wish it is a norm for me too; but I guess if it is; I wouldn't appreciate it as much as I did today. It makes it feel special for me. Laugh all you want at what I have, and at the person I love. But I see so much more in him; that usually all these imperfections slip away. Expect more whining and complaining from me about him now and again;
but I'll still say that I love him.
And I'll show it, do it and mean it.
Same goes to the rest of my loved ones. *group hug people!* Haha.
X O X O; 1:19 am